Theme is “Vintage”
Winner of the
“UP-CYCLE VINTAGE FASHION DESIGNER AWARD”
will receive a $50 Voucher to spend at a “Vintage Affair plus a $250 “HAIR REVIEW” BEAUTY SALON VOUCHER
Courtesy Carolann and Steven Verity
Second Prize winner will receive a $50 voucher to spend at “A Vintage Affair” plus a 1 hour relaxation massage from Gympie Massage Therapy
Third Prize winner will receive a $50 voucher to spend at “A Vintage Affair”
So get cracking into the Op Shops and raid Mum or Granma’s wardrobe for olde clothes, jewellery and shoes and let your imagination take over.
Judging on stage at the Civic Centre at “A VINTAGE AFFAIR” on FRIDAY NIGHT 13 JUNE 2014 following the “Showcase Vintage Fashion Parade”
Conditions of Entry –
1. Anyone can enter. The finished garment is to be modelled on stage before the judges on Friday night 13 June 2014 at “A VINTAGE AFFAIR”
2. You may re-design, re-create, re-vamp or add to the chosen basic item of clothing to UP-CYCLE your chosen basic garment.
3. Entrants are to lodge with the judging panel prior to judging the details of the original chosen garment, photo is acceptable, plus a description of finished and presented garment.
4. You must enter by Entry Form. Entry Forms are available from Little Haven Palliative Care at email@example.com or from Florist of Distinction Mary Street Gympie, or by phoning Jan on 54821871 or Sue on 54 829091
5. Entry forms must be received by Little Haven Palliative Care at either
firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 80 Gympie 4570
NO LATER THAN Friday 30th May 2014 (no entries will be accepted after this date)
First, second and third Prizes will be awarded for most innovative fashion